Saturday, October 7, 2017

Halloween-themed Castle Grayskull for custom #4 FOR SALE!

Hi all.

It's October and I wanted to try something different. So, I decided to do a Spooky Castle Grayskull in a Halloween theme. It was done originally in only black and white. Looked great. Then I added orange accents and at the end dry brushed a coat of green all over.

Check out the pics!

Here it is!


Above you will see the finished product with the skulls, spider webs, and dead brush. I was very happy with how this turned out. Then I added lights!


Behold lights!

The blue LED light string made it look even more creepy. But wait... it was a full moon out....


Full moon setup. Great timing!

This might be my favorite photo of it. Love the angle. 


Skulls detail shot.

Spider Webs.

More webs.

Over all I am happy. I posted this on FB just a little while ago. It is currently FOR SALE!!! So if you are interested, find me on FB or Instagram or email me here: kbreaux23 @ yahoo.com

I am starting a new one this weekend. It will be greens, and stick to the old school style. But I am always looking for fun things to add on.

Thanks all!


Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment